1. I’ve been to Sable Island.
2. My favorite cities are Montreal and New York.
3. I like to swim, walk and hike.
4. I love the music of Nat King Cole, Ron Sexmith, Jill Barber, Coldplay and Fleetwood Mac.
5. My MBTI is INFJ. (If you don’t know what that means, it’s time to find yours!)
6. I’m claustrophobic and the universe tested me once by locking me in an elevator in
Vancouver with 10 other people for 65 minutes. (I made it out alive.)
7. I read industry information while I’m on vacation (yes, I’m a nerd!).
8. Pat, Brenna and Allie-Cat—are my amazing family who helped me get here!
9. I’m grateful for my amazing clients.
10. I love good food but I just don’t get bananas.